This sandwich has been my go-to lunch the past few weeks. I threw it together quickly one day, fell in love with it and never looked back. It's super simple and super yummy.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Turkey & Chive Cream Cheese Sandwich
-2 slices of gluten free bread
-2-3 slices of turkey deli meat…or however many slices you’d like (I use Applegate Organics)
-Dairy free cream cheese (I use GoVeggie Classic Plain)
1. Toast the bread.
2. Spread cream cheese on one slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle chopped chives on top of the cream cheese.
4. Layer on the slices of turkey.
5. Spread cream cheese on the second slice of bread, and place on top.
6. Cut in half. Eat with your favorite fruit.
So easy. So good.
Do you have any quick and easy lunch recipes? Let's talk about them in the comments below!
Love, Light & Warm Cups of Chai Tea,